To save lives and safeguard communities from active shooter incidents.
To build, support and manage the Hero911® Network, a national volunteer organization of federal, state and local law enforcement officers. Specifically, the Hero911® Network will help protect children and adults against the horrific violence in active shooter incidents. We accomplish this through a constant stream of communication, updating officers around the country on a moment’s notice when school shooting incidents have been reported, through the remote management of technical services of protected properties.
- Increase awareness through education of our country’s #1 domestic act of terrorism: the active shooter.
- Reduce the response time to active shooter incidents.
- Increase the initial number of officers responding to active shooter incidents.
- Make the public feel safer in the community.
- Create a platform to allow for law enforcement strategy development in response to current safety issues.
- Create a proactive social network of sworn law enforcement officers who are willing to help safeguard the community.
- Provide financial support to families of fallen officers, training equipment to police agencies along with protective vests, and training classes for LEOs at no cost to become more educated and prepared on active shooting threats.
- Expand relationships between law enforcement officers and active shooter targets.
- Work with law enforcement agencies to enhance on-duty and off-duty critical incident response policies and protocols.
- Improve school safety measures through enhanced communication and educational services.
- WHEN SECONDS SAVE LIVES®: Statistics show that the common conclusion in EVERY ONE of these senseless acts of violence is a shorter police notification and subsequent response time can and WILL save lives!